Terms and Conditions
This website, any mobile app and service is operated by British DryClean Club (www.britishdrycleanclub.com).
By requesting or scheduling a recurring 'pick-up' you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth with.
Where you communicate on behalf of a company or organization rather than as an individual, you take on liability that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity.
1. Requesting or scheduling a ‘pick up’ is the act of booking a collection through our website, on the phone or by email.
2. 'User' is someone or an entity who has placed an order
3. 'Us' is British DryClean Club
INTELLECUTAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website. All such rights are reserved.
2.You may print off a copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
1. User understand that there is inherent risk in Cleaning and there is potential for clothing and related items to get lost or damaged. British DryClean Club will do its best to ensure situations like this do not happen, and in the instances they do happen, will work with the User to rectify the situation. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law, Our service providers liability shall in no event exceed an amount of 10 times the cost of cleaning.
2. The customer will take full liability of any garments sent in for processing that carries no cleaning label, is hand-made, made overseas as a traditional garment which includes (but not restricted to) saris, salwar/kamis, suits, punjabi suits, komodos, dresses and any garment specifically made in India, Pakistan, China, Japan. We will of course process these with the best care and attention, but will take no liability whatsoever for any condition change after the cleaning process is complete. No compensation is available on such items.
1. You agree to communicate any complaints to us and not the driver. You agree to comply with our complaint policy.
2. If you have any complaints, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have a complaints about a delivered garment this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery to email@example.com.
1. We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent.
1. Our prices are published on our website www.britishdrycleanclub.com. Our prices include any applicable sales and environmental tax unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. Additional surcharges do apply to certain garments, special, stains, fancy, silks, household and linens. Leather, Indian or Asian garments, household, shoes, bags and other specialist items are priced according to complexity of cleaning.
1. We take our cleaning very seriously. We aim to provide Exceptional Cleaning at Online Prices. We treat each garment with the upmost care and always read and follow garment care instructions. But we cannot guarantee against color loss, bleeding or shrinkage or garments. Garment failure can occur even when care instructions are followed.
2. We also cannot take liability for already damaged, bleached, torn or flawed garments that result in further damage because of cleaning. If you the customer sends in a garment without prior notification of special request we deem an automatic ‘release of liability’ on each garment. If a special item is flagged we will contact you for further instructions via email. As British Dry Clean Club cannot inspect garments before we receive them all garments are sent at the customers own risk own risk. If you send it in a garment without prior notification then you are allowing us to clean and have waivered any liability – this includes Indian origin items, beads and fancy items, high value designer garment, vintage and wedding garments.
3. From time to time damage can occur. For any items deemed damaged, British DryClean Club may reimburse you by paying up to ten (10) times the charge for cleaning with a maximum of a $75 per item regardless of brand, price or condition of the garment. Any damaged items must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org and inspected by British DryClean Club within seven (7) days through digital photos or in-person. If the cost of damage exceeds $100, the item must be tested at the Dry Cleaning and Laundry Institute Garment Analysis Lab.
4. We do not operate a new for old policy on any garments. Valid receipts and proof of purchase are needed for any compensation claim.
LOST OBJECTS LEFT IN GARMENTS
1. We are not responsible for items left in pockets, pinned onto garment, cufflinks, collar braces. These items should be removed before placing in our garment bags. If we find items in your garments, we will place them into a ‘special’ bag and place in your garment bag. We will of course endeavor to find these items at best effort basis but we will not be deemed liable for these items if left in the bag.
1. Stains will be taken out at a best efforts basis (without damaging the garment) we always try our best to remove all stains but sometimes stains cannot be removed. The service is chargeable
1. We offer a 100% guarantee on our quality. If you are not happy we will redo an item complimentary and on a best efforts basis with the understanding that some garments cannot be made to look new once cleaned. Garment and material failure can occur on some garments also.
1. By using our service you agreeing that a heat sealed barcode being placed on each of your garments.
2. We use barcodes to track and itemize each of your garments.
1. Any lost item must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery date to email@example.com
2. Items are only considered lost thirty (30) days after the initial claim has been made and British DryClean Club will try and find items at a best efforts basis before any compensation is paid. Any reimbursement for a garments deemed lost by British DryClean Club, in accordance with the International Fabricare Fair Claims Guide, shall be limited to ten (10) times the charge for processing the garment with a maximum of a $75 per garment. We do not offer new for old replacement value We do not operate a new for old policy on any garments and the age and wear and tear of the each garment will be taken in to consideration on all claims.
Valid receipts and proof of purchase are needed for any compensation claim.
DELIVERY & PICK UP
1. We provide a trusted and convenient pickup and delivery service to you. Once items are delivered to your office or residence we will not be held responsible or liable of loss or damage of items. It is the customer’s prime responsibility to make sure delivered garments are safe once delivered by the British DryClean Club.
2. Delivery is booked in but performed on a best efforts basis but not guaranteed. If urgent please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We provide a trusted and convenient pickup and delivery service to you. Once items are placed in your office or outside your residence we will not be held responsible or liable of loss or damage of items. It is the customer’s prime responsibility to make sure garment bags are in a safe location until picked up by British DryClean Club.
4. Garments are not guaranteed for next delivery day but on best efforts basis. Some garments may need additional processing time. Household, Leather and specialist garments can take up to 14 days. Garments that do not pass our rigorous Quality Control process will be held back.
5. Some garments may need to be split from the original order for additional processing time due to stains or failing Quality Control.
6. Drivers can pick up anytime between 7.00 am and 8.00 pm on your designated pick up day – please make sure bag is ready and placed in the designated pick up point during these hours.
1. By submitting your credit or debit card data, you authorize Us to initiate debit entries against your bank or credit card account. We provide secure and safe encryption.
2. If your credit card or debit card declines and payment cannot be taken. British DryClean Club reserve the right to ‘hold back’ garments until payment has been made.
3. If your payment is declined for any reason whatsoever and we do not receive alternative payment within 7 (seven) days of our billing cycle (15th & end of each month), a late fee of 10% of the total bill will be applied automatically (with a mininmum of $5) for each and every billing cycle until settled. If payment has to be sent to collections then a $75 admin fee will also be added at this point.
4. We do not accept cash
5. Checks can only be accepted by corporate customer that are invoiced monthly.
TERM & TERMINATION
1. Either you or British DryClean Club may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately, without notice, if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. British DryClean also reserves the right to terminate or suspend your Account and access to the Site and Services without prior notice. Full payment must be made before termination.
1. British DryClean Club is firmly committed to protecting your privacy, the privacy of Users, and the information that British DryClean Club gathers. We do not share your details with 3rd parties
WORK/OFFICE SERVICE CUSTOMERS
1. Office customers are deemed as more than 5 office users at each pick up location.
ALTERATIONS & BUTTON REPLACEMENT
1. We do offer minor alterations. Alterations are sent with no liability to British DryClean Club. All hems and alterations should be marked up by the customer.
2. Buttons – we do replace shirt buttons at no charge on a best efforts basis but is not asolute nor guaranteed.
MONTHLY OFFER CONDITIONS
April 2016 Offer : Offer NOT valid for leather, fur, heavy, down or ski coats and any special care garment such as oil skins. Additonal charges may apply. British Dry Clean Club observe the right to either refuse or upcharge garments sent in from this promotion.